Friday, August 13, 2010

Been kinda out of it...

I don't know what to write about...I have been through some stuff lately...obviously some fertility stuff, plus some military family stuff, lots of homework, and some mom's group stuff.

I feel like I'm constantly frustrated or annoyed about something and I feel so bad for my daughter and husband.

I have been busy with Victoria too though and have enjoyed that. We went to White Lake Water Park in Elizabethtown, NC this past Monday. That was fun!

We also went canoeing on the river this week, which was also fun and adventurous. The kids were awesome and we went swimming in the river & pond and had a picnic lunch.


My nieces are in town for a while and we were able to spend some time with them a couple of times, eating dinner, having a sleepover, going swimming, and going to the park. I love those little girls and have had a blast with them. We are going to miss them when they go back home. Victoria asks for her cousins all the time now.


Right now I'm working on finals in one class, just finished one for the other class which means I started 1 new class this week and will start another new class next week. Almost done with my Associates and then to start my Bachelor's program.

I am mostly just trying to avoid thinking about anything fertility wise...at least for another week or so. Ugh...the waiting sucks.

Oh, and I turn 30 on the 25th...I have mixed feelings about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment