Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well...a lot has changed since the last time I wrote...I realized what an absolute whiner I was being last time...wow...

Anyhow...let's see...we have moved. We now live near Ft. Benning, GA. On the day that Jeremiah was supposed to sign into his new unit, he got a phone call and apparently some new orders. That day, we found out we had less than 2 weeks to move down to Benning with no idea how long we will be here. Luckily my Aunt and Uncle live near the base and Victoria and I are staying with them. So, we packed the whole house up, said goodbye to our friends, and moved our butts down South again. This trailer was pulled behind the biggest box truck we could find, plus we had my truck and the Bronco filled up with stuff! Whew! Almost as soon as we were unpacked (into storage garages), Jeremiah reported to his company and Victoria and I went down to DisneyWorld with some friends. We have now lived here about 3 weeks and we're settling in just fine.

Disney World was AWESOME!! I had no idea what to expect. It was my first time ever going and I was in for a bit of a shock, but it was wonderful. There were some very long days, some very stressful moments, some frustrations, sweat, and tears, but we saw so much, met several characters, took lots of photos, rode some rides, and saw some shows. It really was great. Taking a 3 year old was pretty amazing because everything was so real for her. She would run up to me after seeing the characters saying "Mommy, they really ARE real!!"...the picture here says it all!



I am one class away from my Associates degree and am moving right into the Bachelor's program for my Business degree with a specialization in Advertising. I am a bit nervous, but I know it will be a good thing in the long run.

My aunt and uncle (and cousins) have been so gracious to us. They have given us so much to stay here and have been so wonderful with all of us. Right now we are all still trying to figure out what goes where and that kind of thing, but I can not complain. The food, company, and hospitality have been wonderful!

Victoria and I have been sick the last 2 weeks...started out as Strep throat for me (she was on antibiotics to keep her from getting it) and then ended up with a head/chest cold that is finally dwindling away (I hope!). Now Victoria has been fevery and hasn't been eating well today and yesterday so I am praying that it goes away quickly.

She has been sleeping in my bed which bothers me...I don't want this to become a habit, but not sure how I'm going to stop it. There isn't room for her bed here, but I think I can go get her mattress and put it on the floor and make a little sleeping pallet up for her. I would really like to be able to stop this before it becomes something I will regret later (although I'm soaking up the loves and kisses while I can!!).

On my to and from Disney, I was able to stop at my BFF's house and hang out with her and her beautiful babies! It was wonderful to be able to love on both Abbigail and Caine and it was awesome to be able to hang out with my bestie. :) I miss her already, but it's nice being so close!!

Let's see...other than that...not much has changed. Still having fertility issues, but not able to do much about it at the moment. The only thing I can think of to do is to lose weight and I'm doing that...

So, I'm working on it...still haven't even started exercising yet, so I need to add that in to eating right and I think I'll see even more weight drop off. It has been a good change and a surprising one. I know that I now weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with my daughter and not much more than I weighed when I got married...almost 10 years later, can't complain! :)

Prayers are always appreciated for everything in our life...I will try to keep everyone updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment