Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy as a me...

I am soooo glad not to be sick anymore (well, mostly over it...still a bit of a cough). I can finally leave the house and go do stuff with my baby and my hubby!

Today my little mermaid and I went swimming and had a blast! She is such a little fishy (she says mermaid) and swims all over the place. Swim lessons was one of the best things I've ever done.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment early in the morning and learned how to give myself injections of a fertility medicine that I will do for at least the next week and hopefully all of this will result in a baby for us. :)

After the doctor appointment, we went to a children's museum in Lumberton, NC. It was cute and we had a lot of fun. It was like going to an indoor park basically, which was nice because it has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot outside. Everyday has been "feels like" over 100 degrees. ICK!

Still no word on My Love's situation, so we are taking it day by day at the moment and hoping that the Army pulls through for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment