Saturday, July 10, 2010

Victoria's Birthday Party...and more!


Well, today we had Victoria's 3rd birthday party. It was so much fun and so busy and I am happy that it is done. :) It really was fun, but man...that will wear a person out!! She (and we) had a lot of friends here and the kids played in the pool and broke a pinata and ate food and had birthday cake and opened presents and whew....it was a mad house for a while. I hardly even ate...I stole a hot dog at one point, a couple of olives, and a piece of cake. I took tons of photos and chatted up a storm. It was awesome seeing everyone and we were overwhelmed with the generosity of gifts! This little girl got spoiled this year!

My Love's military career is now up-in-the-air but we will figure it all out and keep everyone updated.

I am going to put Victoria in gymnastics soon. I think she'd love it, she's such a little monkey and a tumbler.

I think I am coming down with a cold. EW! This sucks. I'll write more later. Too many distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment