Monday, May 3, 2010

Breaking the blogging hymen...

Yes, I just went there...I am a blogging virgin...well, was, until today.
I have decided to start a blog about many, many things...about this Hampton life of mine and almost all that it entails. I say "almost" because I will not speak freely of my husband's job, so please do not ask here.

I am slightly scatter-brained sometimes, so my writing may reflect that and I am sorry if I confuse anyone or do not use proper English or whatever...but this is a blog, not a doctoral paper.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy some of my ism's through my writings...

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to read all about your Hampton adventures. I'm sure I will be able to relate to some of them. Looking forward to reading more about you.
    your sister in law, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete