Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mommy, I want you to dance with me...

Anyone that knows me knows I am not usually a grumpy or sad person...typically I am a pretty peppy person with a happy-go-lucky attitude, so I am issuing an apology for my attitude lately. I am trying very hard not to let everything get to me, and I am working on staying positive.

Today my daughter woke me up by saying, loudly, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" over and over. It was so cute. I couldn't help but to laugh and get out of bed.

We went to a kids museum and lunch with friends today, it was a good time. After Victoria's nap, she turned on her little radio and asked "Mommy, I want you to dance with me." I love this little girl. She wanted to spin around in circles and chase each other and just be giggly.

Who knows, maybe she is my miracle child...maybe I'm not meant to have any others. I do have one and I do love and cherish her (even if I have moments of utter frustration with her)...
I keep going through the "what-if" and "why"...Why did we wait so long? what if the birth control screwed this up for me?

We are not giving up...far from it...but I might as well cherish the one I have.

Oh, and please, please do not say "Well, you had one so having more should be easy." or "Be happy with the one you have."...
It does not help and should be added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment