Thursday, October 27, 2011

"You have a heart of gold"

My mama flew in yesterday! We have lived here 3 years and this is her first time visiting us in this home. I am still bummed that my dad didn't make it, but he has to work. Anyhow, after I picked her up, we walked around a mall a bit until my Aunt, who was in town for work, got out of training, and we all went to dinner together.

We went to P.F. Changs. It was really good food, I really liked their chicken lettuce wraps! Anyhow, at the end of the meal we all got our fortune cookies and my fortune was "You have a heart of gold"...I loved it so much, I stuck it in my purse. I never do that.



I got some more great news on some happenings going on in our life and I am getting very excited! My heart is swelling, but my head needs to stay focused to make some phone calls and to learn some things.

Blessings abound~!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I can't wait to find out your news! You have been on my mind a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete