Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I must be crazy...

OMG! I feel like I must be crazy with everything going on in my life right now...granted, none of it is bad, but it's definitely a lot going on. Let me tell you...

My house increased 100% for the week of Thanksgiving, adding Grandma and Grandpa, their dog, and my nephew (4 years old). It was a lot of fun, just busy having that many folks in my house at once. Then, Sunday after turkey day, I started my shots for fertility. Monday I started a new job and our guests headed back home. ((The job, since everyone keeps asking, is a sales rep for a local magazine.)) This Christmas we will be driving to visit my family (a good 3 day drive) with two 4 year olds and a dog. Sometime early next year, My Love will be deployed.
There are some other things going on too, but I can't quite talk about that yet. Anyhow, it will be a busy, crazy next few months...

It could always be worse and I have to remember that. I have a husband that loves me and is here every night he can be. I have a beautiful daughter who is sweet and caring and clever and snuggly. I have the support of my family and friends. I have faith in God and know that He works in mysterious ways. So, while life is crazy, it is not bad, not bad at all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the new job and the injects are going well. How's the Menopur? I'm a little apprehensive to add that into my next cycle.

    I also gave you a blog award!
    http://notjustanarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete