Monday, September 5, 2011

Tomorrow is a new day...

Tomorrow is my sweet daughter's first day of preschool...well, half day actually. I know she is pretty excited and so am I. I really hope she has fun and learns a lot. She is going to a private school for 2 half-days a week. They are very learning oriented and do not even have a playground. I love it. She can play at home, but since she is only there a short time, I'm glad it will be for learning. 

Today I am 10DPO, 12DPTrigger. I do not plan on testing for another 4 days, if AF doesn't show her ugly face before then. We shall see.


I have to start getting up a bit earlier and working out. I also have to start watching what I eat a bit better. I have been very bad lately about night snacking...I am setting a rule in my house that I will not eat anything after dinner...so, no later than 7:30pm. I think this will help me to go to bed earlier also because the later I stay up, the more I want to snack on stuff. Going to bed earlier will help me to wake up earlier. See...makes sense, right? Man, I hope so because I have gained about 10lbs back and need to fix it. I can't be this way. I HAVE to lose weight. Ideally, I would like to be 50lbs less than I weigh now, but even 30lbs would be fantastic. I would like to lose 10lbs by the end of the month and 30 by Christmas...I think that is doable...I just have to stick by it...

1 comment:

  1. OK, 10 lbs in 30 days is a LOT. Try 2 lbs a week- healthier, easier- less getting frustrated by not meeting goals! Good luck though, you know what's reasonable for your body.

    Also, I cycled out this morning. I really, really hope you have better luck!!! Fingers crossed tightly for ya.

    ReplyDelete