Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why would you "like" that status???

Ok, this is going to sound harsh I'm afraid, but really...

I posted the status message (on Facebook):

Out of nowhere, V asks "Mommy, one day, could we have a baby brother?" I asked why...she said "so I can dance with him"
Now while this is cute (adorable really)...it makes me sadder than I can even explain...because it's something I'm not sure I can ever give her...and I don't have a good explanation for her...I told her she has to ask God...so she says "well, where is He?" Of course I explained He is all around us, blah blah blah...but the point is...there is nothing more in the world I'd love to give her...but I can't.
I understand that for those who don't know I've been dealing with infertility for 3 years would "like" this status, but for those who DO know what I've been through...this IS NOT something I like...not at all. 
I'm not even sure if I want to post this because someone will think I'm too harsh or unappreciative of what I have and of the friends I have...but, this is the truth...I don't like that status...but it really is adorable. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering that too when I saw someone had "liked" that status. Hence why I commented the way I did. Because I know what you're going through and like you said, what she said is quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete