Friday, August 19, 2011

3 and 2

This morning I had my first ultrasound monitoring for this cycle. I believe the results were 3 follicles at 10mm and 2 at 12mm. The blood results will show the Estradiol levels and we shall see how it goes.

We are having a Luau today for our mom's and kids' group. I am pretty excited and pray that the weather holds up. It should be a pretty awesome time! I made a coconut cake and will be making Hawaiian rice pilaf to share.

My birthday is less than a week away and I feel pretty much indifferent to it. I just hope that it ends up as a good, fun day, no matter what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 3 follies!!! I pray they keep growing well. The luau sounds like fun. Hope it's great! My birthday is in less than a month and I'm not really looking fwd to it so I feel ya. Hope yours is a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great luau! Sounds fun! And great follie report!!

    ReplyDelete