Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello and Welcome LFCA'ers

I am so honored to be able to share my story(ies) with others and to be able to make these friendly connections of support. I feel like I should have something up here that is breath-taking and amazing to share with you all, but I just got my finals done for an Economics class (which I hated) and my husband just left for training and I have been busy with my mom's group and and and! So, since I really have nothing new to share here, I will again say THANK YOU for coming! Here are some recommended readings from my blog:
Secondary Infertility
Before and After Photos
Infertile=Incomplete
Infertility Etiquette
Fertility Gods
This was not how it was supposed to be...

Ok, so I haven't been blogging all that long, but I have learned that I really love it. Feel free to explore...there are personal stories in here that are not fertility related but they wouldn't be on here if they weren't meant to be read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment