Friday, April 29, 2011

I started my injections yesterday and it hurt so bad, but I think I injected an air bubble first or something because today didn't hurt at all. I have never tried just Menopur by itself before. Last time I was on a mix of Menopur and Gonal-F and developed many cysts instead of any maturing eggs. I am praying that my results this time are different.

So excited that my husband is coming home today! He's been gone 5 weeks and we are ready to have him home for a while! Unfortunately he's coming home to a honey-do list, but he is so handy. :)

Victoria is watching the Royal Wedding right now and just asked me who she can marry to become a real princess. Too cute. Oh, and she wants to be a flower girl.

Lambchop is doing good too. I know i haven't updated anyone on that yet. He is getting so big and is down to one bottle in the morning and two at night. He really like cracked corn and oats though getting him to eat whole-grain corn (which is supposed to be better for his tummy) has been an absolute fight. I also don't think he drinks water yet and relies on me for his fluid intake...I really hope this changes as I start to wean his feedings.

Well, I'm off to finish up some homework for my final week in my Ethics class and to do some quick cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment