Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just one of those frustrating days...

It's funny because the beginning of the day was good...actually, it was good until about 5...

I decided I wanted to hang some new curtain rods in V's room (she pulled too hard on the cheapies and broke them)...so anyhow, got the tools out, drilled the holes...one side was in a stud, the other was just drywall...well, then it started....totally stripped the screws on the stud side and didn't even get them all the way into the wall...said "f it" and moved on to the other side...well, that side I got in, but couldn't get the stupid anchor thingies in the wall so gave up and just screwed it in the drywall...The FIRST time my daughter pulled on the curtain it almost pulled the stupid thing off the wall...

oh, and the WHOLE time I was doing this, my V was complaining to me about how it's "not fair" that she has to clean up her room (including her closet which she pulled ALL of the clothes off the rod)...

after I got PO'd at that whole deal, but before I blew up at her, I went into the living room and checked my computer to see that a friend that was "done" having babies just had another baby...good for her...still jealous. And see more people complaining about their pregnancies....REALLY? I mean...I get it...I've been there...I just don't, don't, DON'T want to hear/see it! 

THEN, Lambchop was being all sorts of noisy and obnoxious and headbutting V, and my dog was whiny and wanting in and out and in and out....so, V was letting the dog in, and the lamb snuck in and she started to put the lamb back out and I went to help and between them, they managed to help rip my baby toenail off even more! (I caught it the other day and ripped it part way off...needless to say...this FLIPPING hurts!!)....

I so badly wanted to flip out on someone or run away but, the only people I could flip out on were my child, my lamb, or my dog...

So...that was my night. Hope everyone else's is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment