Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photoshop fun...

So, I have been playing around in Photoshop for a little bit this morning and wanted to post some of my little projects. :) There are several of my friend's children in here. My friends and I do have the most beautiful children, if I do say so myself!

I love this photo. It reminds me of an old post card or something.









After his pink frosted cupcake, he had the best frosting mouth. :)

Smallest little princess!

A beauty in red!

Lambchop hanging out. :)

After some gardening


This is my buddy! He was climbing trees and having a blast. :)
My fellow ginger eating a blue marshmellow. I love this kid.

This is the original picture...edits to follow


Love the way this softens the picture

and brings more high and lowlights out

and another neat effect on the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment