Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where arrrrreeee you?

I have been absent a few days for no real reason....I have been watching TV too late into the evenings, getting up late in the day, running errands, playing with Victoria, Lambchop, and Bailey, and that's about it....I haven't been cooking much because it is hard to cook for just Victoria and I. I have been doing homework, hanging out with friends, going to a few playdates and planning several playdates. I also have been doing research online for a few things.
I have to say I am quite excited about the playdates coming up! We are doing a couple of "Prince & Princesses Tea Parties", a "Make-Mommy-Over Playdate" (where the kids will put make-up on us, and themselves...might need to cover my white chairs for that one!), a ride-on toys playdate at a park, an Easter egg hunt and picnic, and I have a couple of others I am thinking about doing. The tea parties are always cute because the kiddos all dress up and get to serve "tea" to each other and eat yummy foods and such.
I really don't have much more to say tonight...a lot going on in my head right now, but I'm tired and not willing to share it all with...well...anyone yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment