Thursday, June 23, 2011

Don't Leave me...

Hello ICLWers!! ---Wait, don't leave!

I am sorry for the multiple posts...if you can't tell, it's kind of a big week for me. :)

So, my welcome is below (or you can click here).

Update on Fertility: 
U/S was this morning...now down to 2 follicles it looks like...a 15 and a 13, but the best news is my Estradol levels are FINALLY increasing!!! Woot! So, more and more injections for now...next U/S on Monday!

Update on other stuffffs
A/C is fixed, so it's not so hot now, thank God!
V is feeling much better! It was an ear infection and possibly strep, but she has been on anti-biotics for a few days and of course Tylenol and Motrin are my best friends. :)

6 comments:

  1. All great updates! Glad to hear the u/s went well and that your levels are doing the right thing :) Keeping my fingers crossed for your next appt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your levels are increasing! I'll be there Monday also for ultrasound #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog, good luck with this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog =) Your daughter is beautiful, and I hope she gets to be a big sister! Good luck with this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things are still looking good today!! How many days have you been stimming now?

    Also, I haven't commented on your past few posts, but you take really lovely pictures of your little girl. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete