Thursday, June 2, 2011

I almost cried today...

V had her preschool assessment today...was it weird that I was nervous for it? My Love tells me that it is weird I was nervous...but hey man! There are 60 kids trying to get into a class of 18 kids...my kid has to beat out those others and I don't even know what they asked her. We got to the school and they came and got her and asked if she wanted to play some games with them. She tells me they played "I Spy" and some other games. They were in there less than 30 minutes.

I almost cried today taking her into the school...it's so official to me now...it's real. She's no longer my baby...

We won't know anything for a while, but should receive a letter stating if she was accepted or if she is on a waiting list within 30 days. I wish I knew so I could go look for a job. I can't sit at home and do nothing all day...it'll kill me. I'd end up looking like that in less than a year: -------->>

In other news...there really isn't much, but here you go:
  • I am working on my finals for my accounting class (in unison everyone...EEEWWWWWW!).
  • I am researching how to coupon to maintain my newly enacted VERY strict grocery budget.
  • I need to get out with my camera and take some pics, but haven't. 
  • The bed is ready for some flowers...almost done. 
  • I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning and am praying for a few good eggs and no cysts.


No comments:

Post a Comment