Monday, June 13, 2011

Just another day...

Not a whole lot going on for me right now...

Had a good day today, stayed busy with V and homework. Went to an organizer meeting for our mom's playgroup to discuss some stuff and then watched my friend get her tattoo finished.

Did Zumba this morning and it was alright, but I honestly feel like I got a better workout with P90X and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, so I will probably continue those. I'm sure if I didn't just stand there like I was lost (because I was!) half the time, I would have gotten a better workout!

I have been doing good emotionally but realized this evening that I do not want to hear another damn pregnancy announcement, birth announcement, baby birthday, gender announcement, or a "my baby is the cutest baby on earth" announcement again for a while...I have times where I am ok with this, and other times it just makes me sad. It makes me sad to hear of a 1st birthday or a gender announcement or a new birth of a baby that was not even tried for while we have been trying for so long...so, for today, I'm done with those and have hidden all of your happy-go-lucky posts on my Facebook and am not checking message boards for a few days. K? well, too bad. It has to be ok because it's my choice, not yours and trust me, if I had a choice, it would not be infertility.

Oh, and my ovaries hurt, just so you know. This better be a good thing, cause it does not feel good.
So, there is my boring update...not much at all...told ya.
How was your day? Your weekend? Leave me a comment. I'm bored. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Sorry love, it's never easy in the if world is it! I got bfn today so you can guess how my am went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUGS* I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope painful ovaries = nice eggies!!

    I know how it goes with all the constant baby news. I make good use of the facebook feature to block people from your newsfeed-- it's the only way I can stomach that website.

    Sigh... I hope you feel better soon and have good news at your next appointment!

    ReplyDelete