Friday, June 10, 2011

Was she that little?

Went in for an ultrasound this morning and am just as confused as before...well, maybe. I had 2 follicles in the left ovary and one in the right, all at about 10-11mm. They are growing VERY slowly. My Estradol levels are 40...so pretty low. I have another ultrasound next week on Wednesday.

Got to hold my friends' beautiful 2 week old baby girl today. She was the same size as V when she was born and holding her it's hard to believe V was that small!! Crazy!

Think we're doing a shrimp-boil with some friends tomorrow night, so that should be delicious! Can't wait!!

Finished Accounting with a 96% and am already started into my next class.


Not a whole heck of a lot else going on.

1 comment:

  1. thinking positive thoughts that next week brings large and in charge ovaries! ;)
    congratulations on the "96"
    wishing you a fun and happy weekend!
    <3

    ReplyDelete