Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sorry for the 'downer' post before...

It's just so hard to be accepting of the situation sometimes. I will be fine...I always am. I will go on loving my daughter and husband as if nothing is wrong inside of me. I will hold new babies and praise glory to the heavens for newly announced pregnancies and births. I will smile and get on with life like I do every month this happens...it is just becoming so normal to do so. So, I will write some funnier stuff later. Again, sorry for the 'downer' post. I know many of you know how absolutely frustrating this journey is and how many ups and downs it has in it.

2 comments:

  1. Never apologize for a downer post on YOUR blog! You have this place for us to rejoice with you and cry with you and listen to you vent about things. TTC is DIFFICULT when you deal with IF. There are many ups and downs. ((hug)) Somehow we always find a way to carry on but it is not easy and we need time to deal with the disappointment month after month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the above comment. This is your place for downer posts!! I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this blog has been in the exact same place time and time again. I certainly have and it's nice to know that my emotions are not unusual...haha. I love your honest blog-- keep being you!!

    ReplyDelete