Sunday, May 29, 2011

Playing in Rainbows

Well hello everyone! Today has been a busy day. A good, busy day. We did a bunch of yardwork, cooked some bourbon rubbed chicken and pineapple on the grill for lunch, went shopping, got a bunch of laundry done, and the evening is rolling in nicely. We will be having corn on the cob (in husks) and some delicious ribeye steaks for dinner with a cucumber salad. :) Yummmmm!!!

Fertility news: Talked to Nurse D today and she gave me a new gameplan. I am to start on 2 vials of Menupur every day (starting tomorrow) as well as adding a baby aspirin to my regimen of pills. I am also to start taking Progesterone supplements after I ovulate to help my body do some of it's work. :) So, please keep me and my ovaries in your prayers.  I just want 2-3 eggs. This number has the highest known success rate and no, it doesn't NOT automatically mean multiples (twins, etc).

Anyhow, I just wanted to share some photos of I managed to get the other day.

This first set is Victoria making rainbows in the water (unbeknownst to her) and I managed to get a few shots of her playing in rainbows. :)


This next series is just mostly her being silly, laughing, putting a band-aid on me, climbing on me, and playing in the water. 



And this last set is a few pictures of some things in my potted garden. You will see red leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes and patio tomatoes, and a strawberry plant. 


Have a FANTASTIC day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I just asked about progesterone below!! I'm glad it's being added!!

    Those pics are so so pretty... I like how you make the collages :)

    ReplyDelete