Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tattoos and Twilight...

Well, the bed has the first coat of paint on it. I didn't help, My Love sprayed it with his paint sprayer and it is a little more yellow than I was expecting, but definitely workable. :)

http://www.laserremovaltips.com/2011/05/23/tattoo-gun/
While he did the painting, I sat as a pain distraction for a great friend of mine while she got her first tattoo...she got almost her WHOLE back done for her first tattoo! Last night was outlining and some black shading...next session will be adding color. She was none too happy when she started (that shit hurts!) but by the time my daughter and I got there, we distracted her enough from the pain that the artist was able to finish part 1.

I bought a Gold's Gym Elliptical yesterday from another friend of mine. $100 is less than what I was expecting to spend on one, so I am happy. It is sitting in my office and I WILL USE IT. I've already done 30 mins on it this morning. I want to do more, but am afraid I'll overdo it and not get back on tomorrow (I have a tendency of over-doing it and My Love warned me already...better not prove him right!)!!  --- Oh, and something funny...I decided to listen to some books on CD that a really awesome chick (Thank you Sarah!) gave me, so I put in Twilight and I have to say it's a good thing I already know the story because I didn't even realize that my media player was set to shuffle until like 20 mins into it....hahaha.

V and I had a busy day yesterday! We went to Lowe's where the paint rep was rude! I asked if they had 2 gallon buckets of Kilz...her response (said in snappy, I don't give a shit about you voice:) "You can go look over in that aisle" as she tosses her hand out in a general direction towards paint aisles. Now, you might think she was busy and didn't have time...no. She was not busy. She was standing over the paint shaker thingy, which she had JUST put in and had NO other customers.

After that, we went and played mini-golf and some arcade games resulting in mommy spending $10 to get $.50 worth of toys and candy, but it was fun. :)

Went to Home Depot for my paint (LOVE Home Depot!!) and went home to do some homework.

After nap, we went to the library...this is almost hard to say...for the first time EVER since we've been here (over 2 years). We got a library card and checked out 10 children's books. I couldn't decided what, if anything, I wanted, so we just got a bunch for her to start. I have to say, I think we got one of the cutest kids books ever too: Inside Mouse, Outside Mouse.

On the fertility front...nothing happening...nada...except a few cramps...stupid waiting game.

Ok, this was long enough and if you're still reading, have a fantastic day!!

Here's an old picture of My Love and I. This was one of our engagement pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ericka! :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind word!

    I cannot imagine getting a tattoo on your entire back, period. Let alone as your first tattoo! I have just one that I got when I was 17. It's about 3in x 2in, and that was plenty for me! lol

    I hate getting lousy customer service. Funnily enough, it seems to be exactly the opposite between Lowes/Home Depot around here. All in all, though, it sounds like you had a fun day.

    Oh, and I love that photo from your engagement photos. :) How long have you been married? And how old is your little one? I will get to looking through some of your older posts, but didn't see an about me kind of synopsis (did I miss it?), so figured I'd just ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture!!! Awww you two are so in love!!

    I'm hoping to get to the library this summer... hopefully my little boy doesn't destroy the place.

    PS I've been stalking your FF chart and I'm still holding out hope for you!!

    ReplyDelete